1st tag- Ronito Ronita
I'm tagging everyone here.
I got this tag from Kotsengkuba
*copy starts here*
How to Join?
- Fill up and submit the details of the form here.
- Copy and post the rules to your blog. Include the “backward list” (a record of how the tag reached you) and add your name.
- Recruit for participants. Be sure to get their consent. Should they agree to join, add them to your “forward list” (bloggers you’ve convinced to join). Remind them to do item #1.
** Participants will be accepted until December 16 (Phil. time) only. On December 17, the organizer will email to you the details of your Ronito/Ronita. Send him/her a Christmas greeting via E-cards preferably on December 25. Should time be a constraint, you can send it earlier.
***Don’t forget to include this tag***
Fill in your forward lists as necessary. Here’s mine:
*copy ends here*
2nd tag- Why do I blog? I'm tagging Ignoramus and The Deity on this one.
I was tagged by Iceyelo.
1. How long have you been blogging? I started blogging three years ago. It's so silly because my only reader was the same person that I'm with everyday. I started this blog last June but it was only last October when I started blogging regularly.
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors? Clara introduced me to blogging. I can't think of any mentors. I guess I only learned from the blogs that i read frequently then. I started this blog so my friends won't ask me the same questions whenever I visit them. Instead of answering questions like "St. Paul? Di ba pambabae yun?" or "Pumapasok ka na bang gago ka?" every time I see them, I could just answer them here. Too bad very few of them read this crap.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun? I'm blogging for fun.
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online. I love being online because 1.I have nothing else better to do. 2. It updates me with my friends' lives . 3. Free downloads.
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
1. I struggle with using codes. 2. The web has way too many better things to offer than stuffs I need for school so I always end up doing other things when I really should be doing my homework. 3. I can't think of any, but there's gotta be one more thing. Ahh, answering tags? It took me more than a week before I could answer this and I only came up with this? Haha.